Recording & Photography
- If a recording and/or photographic session are included in a production which needs to be moved to other places of the city, it must be in contact with the Malaga Film Office, through the e-mail email@example.com , or to the telephone number +34 952 60 17 36.
- If a recording and/or photographic session are limited to the Birthplace Museum, you must send the request to this e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can contact calling this number +34 951 96 60 60.
- In the request, the following data must be specified.
* End use of the recording and/or photography (informative, documentary, etc.)
* Data of the producer, television channel, agency, means of communication or particular applicant
* First and last names and the data which identify the persons involved in the recording and/or photographic session
* Technical Equipment to be used
* E-mail and telephone number of the contact person
-In terms of a recording and/or, strictly speaking, taking photographs, you are allowed to take only the general plan of the exhibition rooms.
-In any case, the reproduced images of the works exhibited are subject to
intellectual and industrial property rights. The image will be strictly prohibited against any type of reproduction, distribution, communication, divulgation and/or the use without appropriate license from the entity which manage the rights of reproduction of Pablo Picasso. The entity of the country must contact with the representative of the successors of Picasso.
-Granting the permission is subject to the compliance with the earlier rules and to the available timetable of the Picasso Foundation. Birthplace Museum..